|NORTH TO ALASKA!|
2020 CONVENTION GENERAL INFORMATION
September 11 - 18, 2020
Registration is limited to active members of World Wings International. Members may include guests in the registration, however any former Pan Am flight attendant must register separately, be an active member of WWI, and indicate their chapter on the registration.
- Day 1: When you step aboard in Seattle, you’ll be greeted with a mimosa and smiling faces at registration. Gifts will be waiting in your cabin, but don’t take too long getting settled– you’ll want to watch the sailing out of Seattle, then on to the private Welcome Cocktail Party before dinner.
- Day 2: Surrounded by mountains and forests the beautiful waters of the Salish Sea take you through to the Pacific Ocean and northward. You’ll also be surrounded by Pan Am friends during the World Wings International Annual Meeting.
- Day 3: The village of Ketchikan, home of the Tlingit People, totems, contemporary art galleries, and small shops. There’s time for a stroll along Creek Street which was built right on top of a creek because the activities on that street were illegal on land. There are also several interesting museums in the town and the newest one is at the Visitor Center only a block from our pier.
- Day 4: Cruising Endicott Arms where the half mile wide Dawes Glacier is known to display frequent, spectacular calving of icebergs. The afternoon brings you to Juneau: Don’t miss the Red Dog Saloon or the Mendenhall Glacier. Gaze at the high, tight mountains around you and think of the Pan Am 707 daily swooping down between them to land on the small strip built on the bay waters at the end of town.
- Day 5: Then on to Skagway, the old gold rush town: the Yukon and Southern vintage train tour through the mountains to Canada is a popular tour choice here.
- Day 6: The ship winds past the fjords and twists of the breathtaking Inside Passage! This alone makes the cruise worthwhile but save time in your day for another private World Wings cocktail party.
- Day 7: Victoria, the most British city in Canada and oldest city in the whole Pacific Northwest, lovely town for walking or perhaps the illuminated evening tour of the famous Butchart Gardens.
- Day 8: Vancouver, BC: in early morning we disembark for the return home or remain for new adventures in this beautiful and interesting city. If you are leaving the same day but have a few hours to spare, there
are tours that pick up at the dock, tour the city or surrounding areas and drop off at the airport, bus or
train stations. For a particularly scenic way back to Seattle, Portland or even as far as San Diego, take the
Amtrak Cascade train!
If you are traveling to Seattle by air (or driving any long distance), we strongly suggest that you arrive on September 10, the day prior to embarkation. We recommend that you be at the port by 11:00 AM on September 11. Check-in will end at approximately 2:30 pm and the ship departs at 4:00 pm. BOARDING ENDS 90 MINUTES TO TWO HOURS PRIOR ACTUAL DEPARTURE AND IS NOT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DON’T MISS THE BOAT!
There may be advantages to booking your air travel with Celebrity. We will post details as they become available.
We are arranging a block of hotel rooms for the night of September 10, as well as transportation to the port from the hotel the next morning. Information will be made available when the contracts are finalized.
The following included benefits are exclusive to those booking this cruise through World Wings:
- Annual Convention Registration
- Welcome Champagne or Mimosa
- In-Stateroom Gift (1 per cabin)
- Special World Wings gift bag with passes for the annual meeting, exclusive cocktail parties, plus more surprises
- Private Welcome Cocktail Party with Hors d’oeuvres & Live Music
- All meals, including complimentary 24hr room service (a nominal fee for wee hours room service and specialty restaurants do carry a surcharge.)
- Premium Beverage Package: unlimited alcohol, beer, wines, espressos, cappuccinos, teas, juices, waters, soft drinks – up to $15 per drink. (If over $15 per drink, only pay the diff erence.)
- $150.00 Per Person On-Board Credit, yours to use for specialty restaurants, spa, onboard shops or shore excursions and tours. The vintage train in Skagway or the evening tour of the Butchart Gardens are just two of the 113 tours available. Certain tours will be private and exclusive to our group with discounted offers.
- All port costs, fees and taxes
- Prepaid Gratuities
- Unlimited Internet (itself a $250 value pp for the week!)
- Private Farewell Cocktail Party with Hors d’oeuvres & Live Music
- CruiseCare Travel Insurance* protects you in case of cancellation, emergencies, medical care or evacuation.
Anyone booking outside of our World Wings block will not be entitled to receive negotiated benefits and admission will be denied to our exclusive events.
- Click here for stateroom information and onboard activities.
- Click here for ship information (Celebrity Solstice). Scroll down the page to see deck plans online.
- Click here for shore excursion list.
- If you are booking an accessible cabin, have dietary restrictions, or have other special needs, you must complete a Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form. Click here for the Special Needs form.
- Cabins are equipped with twin beds, convertible into a queen.
- There is a possibility of adding a third person in a few cabins, not recommended. Click here to contact Monique for more info.
Check-In and Boarding for a cruise are considerably different than checking in for a flight. One of the most important factors is that last-minute boarding is simply not allowed. Be prepared to arrive at the port early. We strongly recommend that you present yourself at the cruise terminal at 11:00 AM on the day of departure, September 11. The following link has tons of important information that you will need to know about check-in and boarding. Please read it carefully! Click Here for Celebrity’s Everything You Need to Know About Cruise Embarkation Day.
Some changes to cabin availability have changed slightly since Jet Wings went into production. These prices are current and correct for the cruise.
All prices shown are per person (pp) for double occupancy in US dollars.
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda (limited) SOLD OUT||$2329.26 pp|
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda Accessible* (limited)||$2329.26 pp|
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda SOLD OUT||$2359.26 pp|
|C3 Concierge Class Veranda||$2,290.26 pp|
|C3 Concierge Class Veranda Accessible*||$2,290.26 pp|
|1A Deluxe Oceanview Veranda||No longer available|
|2B Deluxe Oceanview Veranda||$2,139.26 pp|
|2B Deluxe Oceanview Veranda Accessible*||$2,139.26 pp|
|09 Inside Stateroom (limited)||$1,799.26 pp|
|09 Inside Stateroom Accessible* (limited)||$1,799.26 pp|
* requires submission of Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form
- Price includes Port Charges, Taxes, Fees, CruiseCare Insurance, Gratuities, Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet, In-Stateroom gift (1 per cabin), 2 Exclusive Cocktail Parties, All Meals, $150 Onboard Credit per person, and WWI Welcome Bag.
- Registration Fee ($55) and CruiseCare Insurance ($89-$119), both non-refundable, are included in price.
- Residents of New York State, Minnesota, Missouri, and non-US residents will be handled on an individual basis for CruiseCare (AON Insurance). Proof of insurance must be provided before December 15, 2019 or reservation will be cancelled.
- The person registering pays for both self and guest. If your cabin mate is someone other than your guest, they must complete a separate registration with the identical cabin category selected.
- For single supplement rate, please contact Monique at the Registration address on the Contact Page Click Here to contact Monique for more information.
- In addition to Credit Card or Check, PayPal is available but will incur an extra charge. Click Here to contact Monique for more information.
Payment Due Dates Per Person
- December 15, 2019 – $500 (this includes the registration fee of $55 and the insurance fee of $59-$199)
- February 15, 2020 – $500
- April 15, 2020 – $500
- June 15, 2020 – Any remaining balance
If Paying by Credit Card: After you submit your registration, you will see a message thanking you for registering. If you have indicated payment by credit card, we will be in touch with you to collect credit card information. You can anticipate that your card will be billed within three weeks, or earlier if it is close to the next payment due date. Please, do NOT send credit card information via email or text.
Make Check Payable to: World Wings International (US Dollars ONLY)
Mail Check to: Monique Rounsavelle, 7707 213th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA 98290
Cancellations received after the following dates may incur the following penalties:
Between 01/16/2020 – 03/15/2020 | $50.00 per person
Between 03/16/2020 – 05/14/2020 | $100.00 per person
Between 05/15/2020 – 07/13/2020 | $200.00 per person
Cancellations received after 07/14/2020 will be handled per passenger insurance policy terms, with a possible surcharge if excessive cancellations occur.
World Wings International
© 2018 World Wings International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.