World Wings 2021 Convention Cruise
Registration is limited to active members of World Wings International. Members may include guests in their registration form, however any former Pan Am flight attendant must register separately, be an active member of WWI, and indicate their chapter on the registration form.
- Day 1: Departure
When you step aboard in Ft. Lauderdale, you’ll welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine prior to moving on to registration. A welcome surprise greets you in your stateroom, but don’t take too long getting settled—you’ll want to watch the Fort Lauderdale skyline disappear as we sail out of Port Everglades. Start the evening off with our private and exclusive Welcome Cocktail Party where you’ll reconnect with friends and make some new ones—all before heading for a delicious dinner.
- Day 2: Cruising
In the morning, take the time to relax and enjoy the warm tropical breezes as we cruise to our destination. You’ll also be surrounded by Pan Am colleagues during the World Wings International Annual Meeting. Dinner options abound, and this will be our first “Evening Chic” night (Evening Chic attire has replaced formal attire. Dressier than smart casual, “Evening Chic” is less dressy than formal attire. However, if you would like to wear a tuxedo or formal gown on “evening chic” nights, you absolutely should.)
- Day 3: Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman offers world-class restaurants, designer boutiques, white sand beaches, brilliant blue waters, and teeming coral reefs. Sunbathe, swim, or snorkel with the graceful stingrays in the crystalline waters of Coral Reef Gardens. This is the place to enjoy conch salads, chowders, and fritters, as well as rich Caribbean curries.
- Day 4: Cruising
The President’s Forum will take place after breakfast, followed by our invited guest speaker (subject to change).
- Day 5: Oranjestad, Aruba
Oranjestad, the charming capital of Aruba, is made for walking, or dig your toes into the gorgeous sand beaches. If you dare, try an adventure by windsurfing or kiteboarding. Divers and snorkelers will be thrilled by the vibrant coral reefs, neon tropical fish, and eerie old shipwrecks. Discover local crafts in the nearby marketplace and enjoy French fare with a Caribbean twist.
- Day 6: Willemstad, Curacao
Stroll through Willemstad’s magnificent waterfront, admire the colonial buildings, and explore the backstreet cafés, shops, museums, and galleries. Visit 17th-century Fort Amsterdam in the historic area, a UNESCO World Heritage site. For an unforgettable experience, swim with the dolphins or join a reef dive. Be sure to try a glass of traditional blue curaçao and experience the local cuisine with its Indonesian and Dutch traditions.
- Day 7: Bonaire
Kralendijk, the laid-back capital of Bonaire, is lined with delightfully pastel stucco houses. Bonaire is famous for its diving and is surrounded by a marine park that starts at the beach and extends 200 feet in depth and covers its entire coastline. Go hiking, look for flamingos, or visit the only barefoot casino in the Caribbean. Try the local fare, like the Dutch snack, Frikandel—a deep-fried sausage—or the Creole gumbo stew called Yambo.
- Day 8: Cruising
Relax under the Caribbean sky, enjoy shipboard activities, and then join friends for our exclusive Farewell Cocktail Party before having another superb dinner. This will be our second “Evening Chic” night.
- Day 9: Cruising
Savor this final day of visiting with friends, gazing at the blues of the ocean, and being as spoiled as you’d like to be.
- Day 10:Arrival Ft. Lauderdale
The following included benefits are exclusive to those booking this cruise through World Wings:
- Annual Convention Registration with an amazing WWI Welcome Bag
- Welcome Champagne or Mimosa
- In-Stateroom Hospitality Surprise (1 per cabin)
- Two private Cocktail Parties with Hors d’oeuvres & Live Music
- All meals, including complimentary room service (A surcharge applies to meals taken in specialty restaurants. A nominal fee is charged for wee hours room service.)
- Premium Beverage Package: unlimited alcohol, beer, wines, espressos, cappuccinos, teas, juices, waters, soft drinks – up to $15 per drink. (If over $15 per drink, only pay the difference.)
- Meeting Refreshments>
- $150.00 Per Person On-Board Credit, yours to use for specialty restaurants, spa, onboard shops or shore excursions and tours.
- All port costs, fees and taxes
- Prepaid Gratuities
- Unlimited Internet (itself a $250 value pp for the week!)
- CruiseCare Travel Insurance* protects you in case of cancellation, emergencies, medical care, or evacuation.
Anyone booking outside of our World Wings block will not be entitled to receive negotiated benefits and admission will be denied to our exclusive events.
If you are traveling to Ft. Lauderdale by air (or driving any long distance), we strongly suggest that you arrive on October 28, the day prior to embarkation. Precise boarding times will vary with the addition of enhanced health protocols and requirements and will be communicated to you closer to the cruise departure.
There are many advantages to booking your air travel with “Flights by Celebrity”. These benefits include book now – pay later, competitive pricing, points/mileage accrual, and no booking fees. In addition, if your “Flights by Celebrity” booked flight is delayed, Celebrity will assume responsibility for rerouting and delivering you to our ship.
We are arranging a block of hotel rooms for the night of October 28, as well as transportation to the port from the hotel the next morning. Information will be made available when the contracts are finalized.
- Click here for stateroom information and onboard activities.
- Click here for ship information (Celebrity Equinox). Scroll down the page to see deck plans online.
- Click here for the ship fact sheet for the Celebrity Equinox.
- Click here for shore excursion list.
- If you are booking an accessible cabin, have dietary restrictions, or have other special needs, you must complete a Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form. Click here for the Special Needs form.
- Cabins are equipped with twin beds, convertible into a queen. You will specify in your registration whether you want two twin beds or one queen bed.
Advance Check-in can be largely accomplished by downloading the Celebrity App to your Smart Phone up to 90 days prior to departure. By using this free option, you will greatly expedite the boarding process.
Check-In and Boarding for a cruise are considerably different than checking in for a flight. One of the most important factors is that last-minute boarding is simply not permitted per government restrictions.
At this time, departure processes are being updated with the latest safety procedures. We will post these procedures once they’ve been released by Celebrity. We strongly encourage everyone flying to FLL to arrive on Thursday, 28 October. We ask for your patience as these procedures are developed and implemented.
Prices shown are per person (pp) for double occupancy. Some cabins are available for single occupancy and are priced as noted below.
|S1 Sky Suite Veranda||$4,388 pp||$8,621|
|S2 Sky Suite Veranda||$4,020 pp||$7,936|
|A2 Aqua Class Stateroom/Veranda||$2,891 pp||$5,657|
|A2 Aqua Class Stateroom/Veranda Accessible*||$2,891 pp||$5,657|
|C2 OR C3 Concierge Class/Veranda||$2,482 pp||$4,789|
|C3 Concierge Class Veranda Accessible*||$2,482 pp||$4,789|
|1A or 2B Deluxe Oceanview/Veranda||$2,288 pp||$4,441|
|2B Deluxe Oceanview/Veranda Accessible*||$2,288 pp||$4,441|
|1B or 2A Deluxe Oceanview/Veranda||$2,288 pp||$4,441|
|09 Inside Stateroom||$1,930 pp||$3,664|
|09 Inside Stateroom Accessible*||$1,930 pp||$3,664|
|* Accessible cabins are for persons with special mobility needs. Submission of Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form will be required later|
Click here for ship information (Celebrity Equinox). Scroll to the bottom of the page to see deck plans online. Click any deck number to see its layout.
- A2 Aqua Class staterooms are located on deck 11.
- C2 and C3 Concierge Class staterooms are found on decks 9 & 10, with a few C2 cabins on decks 11 & 12.
- 1A and 1B staterooms are located on decks 8 & 9, while 2A and 2B staterooms can be found on deck 7.
- 09 inside staterooms are found on decks 9, 10, and 11.
- Price includes Port Charges, Taxes, Fees, CruiseCare Insurance, Gratuities, Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet, In-Stateroom gift (1 per cabin), 2 Exclusive Cocktail Parties, All Meals (specialty restaurants incur a surcharge, nominal additional fee for wee hours room service), $150 Onboard Credit per person, and WWI Welcome Gift.
- Registration Fee ($55) and CruiseCare Insurance ($149-$339), both non-refundable, are included in price.
- Residents of New York State will be handled on an individual basis for CruiseCare (AON Insurance). NY residents must provide proof of insurance purchase to Monique before July 30, 2021.
|PAYMENT DUE BY||AMOUNT|
|November 1, 2020||$775 (this includes the registration fee of $55)|
|March 1, 2021||$775|
|July 30, 2021||Remaining balance (this includes the CruiseCare insurance fee of $149-$349)|
|NOTE: Most members and guests who transferred their Alaska cruise payment to this Caribbean cruise have already fulfilled the first payment. Any remaining credit will be reflected in the third payment cycle.|
- The person registering pays for both self and guest. If your cabin mate is someone other than your guest, they must complete a separate registration with the identical cabin category selected.
- You can pay your first deposit after submitting your registration online. If you do not pay your first deposit online, we will send you an invoice after your registration is submitted, usually within about a week. All registrants will be sent additional email invoices for the second and third payments. These invoices will have a link to submit your payment via PayPal.
- YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. PayPal allows you to pay by credit/debit card. Simply choose payment by credit or debit card and proceed as a “Guest” to make your payment. Members who are paying via a non-US card will incur an additional fee (the amount varies per country of origin).
|CANCELLATION RECEIVED BY||CANCELLATION FEE|
|Before 2/22/21:||Reservations may be cancelled without a fee.|
|2/23/21– 4/22/21:||Cancellation fee of $50|
|4/23/21– 6/22/21:||Cancellation fee of $100|
|6/23/21– 8/22/21:||Cancellation fee of $200|
|8/23/21– 9/22/21:||Cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total cruise fare|
|On or after 9/23/21:||Cancellation fee 100% of the total cruise fare|
|Note that registration fee of $55 (collected with first payment) and CruiseCare insurance (collected with third payment) are mandatory and non-refundable.|
World Wings International
2021 Convention - Caribbean Cruise
Donate to World Wings
Medicines Sans Frontieres
MSF - Get Involved
Partners In Giving
In Memoriam - 2020
In Memoriam - 2019
In Memoriam - 2018
In Memoriam - 2017
Related Pan Am Links
© 2020 World Wings International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.