Assorted satellite parking lots with complimentary shuttles directly to the cruise terminals are available. NOTE – these lots fill quickly; advance reservations are a MUST. Allow a minimum of 30 additional minutes if parking at one of these lots. Prices vary per lot. Click the link below to explore options.
Palm Parking Garage (formerly Midport Parking Garage)
Celebrity Cruise Terminal #25
For your convenience, drop your bags off at Cruise Terminal #25 prior to parking your car in the Palm Parking Garage (formerly Midport Parking Garage), then walk from the parking garage to Cruise Terminal #25. NOTE – Reservations are neither needed nor taken – we’re told there’s always space in on-site parking facilities.
The 2,000-space Palm garage services:
- Cruise Terminal #25
- Entrance: Take I-595 east straight into the Port. Continue heading east to the garage on the left side of the street.
- $15 daily rate – cars
- $17 daily rate oversize vehicles – campers, large trucks, etc.
- Accessible parking
Daily rates begin when you pull the time-stamped parking ticket from the machine at the garage or parking lot.
For parking questions or emergencies, please contact SP Parking at: 954-468-3680.
The Palm Parking Garage and Palm Surface Lot offer convenient parking for cruise passengers. Port public garages and surface lots are:
- Provide disabled parking with unimpeded access to crosswalks and elevators. Please see disabled parking section on this page for further details.
For more information, click here: Parking at Port Everglades
Disabled Parking – On-Site Port Everglades
Parking fee waiver for the disabled
In compliance with Florida Statute 316.1964, parking fees are waived at all Port Everglades lots and garages to disabled persons operating vehicles with ONE of the following qualifications:
- Display a Florida Toll Exemption Permit as explained in Florida Statute 316.1964 (see example below)
- Vehicle is modified with specialized equipment such as ramps, lifts, or foot and hand controls for use by a disabled person (see example below)
- Display the Disabled Veteran (DV) license plate issued from any state government. The DV license plate must be on the car parked in a Port Everglades lot or garage at the time of your cruise. Florida DV license plates are issued under Florida Statute 320.084 (See example below).
Parking agents will not waive parking fees for any other reason than those listed above.
To learn more about parking choices, fees and regulations at Port Everglades, click here.
For more information on disabled toll permits or to obtain a Florida Turnpike toll exemption sticker, visit the Florida Commission on the Transportation Disadvantaged website at dot.state.fl.us/ctd
SAMPLE VEHICLE QUALIFICATIONS FOR DISABLED PERSONS