Alaska Cruise Convention Registration
First, read this page carefully for important information. We recommend that you also click the links on this page that will take you to information about the ship (Celebrity Solstice) and its staterooms.
- When you are ready, go to the bottom of the page and click the blue registration button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk * . If you do not fill out the required fields, you will not be able to submit. Scroll back up and look for an orange message regarding an incomplete entry. Be sure to check the “I’m Not a Robot” box.
- Please review your information before submitting. We are seeing quite a few errors in names, phones, and emails, which requires extra time figuring out how to contact you.
- If you register online, a copy of the registration will be sent to the email address you entered on the registration.
- The person registering pays for both self and guest. If your cabin mate is someone other than your guest, they must complete a separate registration with the identical cabin category selected.
- After you submit your registration, you will see a message thanking you for registering. If you have indicated payment by credit card, we will be in touch with you to collect credit card information.
Payment Due Dates Per Person
- December 15, 2019 – $500 (this includes the registration fee of $55 and the insurance fee of $89-$119)
- February 15, 2020 – $500
- April 15, 2020 – $500
- June 15, 2020 – Any remaining balance
If Paying by Credit Card: We will be in touch with you to collect credit card information. Please, do NOT send credit card information via email or text. You can anticipate that your card will be billed within three weeks, or earlier if it is close to the next payment due date.
Make Check Payable to: World Wings International (US Dollars ONLY)
Mail Check to: Monique Rounsavelle, 7707 213th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA 98290
Cancellations received after the following dates may incur the following penalties:
Between 01/16/2020 – 03/15/2020 | $50.00 per person
Between 03/16/2020 – 05/14/2020 | $100.00 per person
Between 05/15/2020 – 07/13/2020 | $200.00 per person
Cancellations received after 07/14/2020 will be handled per passenger insurance policy terms, with a possible surcharge if excessive cancellations occur.
Some changes to cabin availability have changed slightly since Jet Wings went into production. These prices are current and correct for the cruise.
All prices shown are per person (pp) for double occupancy in US dollars.
* accessible cabins are for persons with special mobility needs. Submission of Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form will be required later
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda (limited) SOLD OUT||$2329.26 pp|
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda Accessible* (limited)||$2329.26 pp|
|A2 Aqua Class Veranda SOLD OUT||$2359.26 pp|
|C3 Concierge Class Veranda||$2,290.26 pp|
|C3 Concierge Class Veranda Accessible*||$2,290.26 pp|
|1A Deluxe Veranda||No longer available|
|2B Deluxe Veranda||$2,139.26 pp|
|2B Deluxe Veranda Accessible*||$2,139.26 pp|
|09 Inside Stateroom (limited)||$1,799.26 pp|
|09 Inside Stateroom Accessible* (limited)||$1,799.26 pp|
Click Here to Open the Registration Form. Fields with an * are required.
- Price includes Port Charges, Taxes, Fees, CruiseCare Insurance, Gratuities, Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Internet, In-Stateroom gift (1 per cabin), 2 Exclusive Cocktail Parties, All Meals, $150 Onboard Credit per person, and WWI Welcome Bag.
- Registration Fee ($57) and CruiseCare Insurance ($89-$119), both non-refundable, are included in price.
- Residents of New York State, Minnesota, Missouri, and non-US residents will be handled on an individual basis for CruiseCare (AON Insurance). Proof of insurance must be provided before December 15, 2019 or reservation will be cancelled.
- In addition to Credit Card or Check, PayPal is available but will incur an extra charge. Click Here to contact Monique for more information about payment procedures.
ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT THE SHIP, STATEROOMS, AND ONBOARD AND SHORE ACTIVITIES
- Click here for information about staterooms and things to do onboard.
- Click here for the Celebrity Solstice ship information. Scroll down the page to see deck plans.
- Click here for a list of available shore excursions.
- A limited number of accessible cabins for persons with special mobility needs are available; you must complete a Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form. Click Here for the Special Needs form.
- If you have dietary or other special requirements; you must complete a Celebrity Guest Special Needs Form. Click Here for the Special Needs form.
- There is a possibility of adding a third person in a few cabins, not recommended. Click here to contact Monique for more info.
REGISTRATION VIA PAPER FORM
You may also elect to submit your registration via postal mail. Click here to download the registration form.
World Wings International
© 2018 World Wings International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.