World Wings 2023 Convention
First, read this page carefully for important information. We recommend that you also read the General Information page for additional details about the convention.
- Registration is limited to active members of World Wings, other former Pan Am employees, and their guests.
World Wings Members: On the registration form, include your chapter or MAL affiliation and your guest’s information if they are NOT a former PAA flight attendant. If your guest is a former PAA flight attendant, they must be an active member of WWI and must register separately.
Other Former Pan Am Employees: On the registration form, include “PAA” and your department/work location in the chapter box.
- When you are ready, go to the bottom of the page and click the blue registration button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk * . If you do not fill out the required fields, you will not be able to submit. Scroll back up and look for an orange message regarding an incomplete entry. Be sure to check the “I’m Not a Robot” box. (Members who are logged into the WWI website will not see the Robot message.)
- Please review your information for accuracy before submitting. We frequently see errors in names, phones, and emails, all of which require extra time figuring out how to contact you.
- When you register online, a copy of the registration will be sent to the email address you entered on the registration.
- The person registering pays for both self and guest(s).
- Each member and each guest attending any part of the convention must pay a registration fee, which is included in the total cost.
- You can register yourself and up to three (3) guests. On the line asking for the total number of guests, PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE YOURSELF.
- After submitting, you will see payment screen that itemizes the events you have chosen, their cost, and the total amount due. You will also see two buttons, one that allows you to pay now, and the other that allows you to pay later via WWI invoice. Assuming that all of the information you entered is correct, it is much more efficient for the convention team if you pay now.
- Your registration is NOT confirmed until we receive payment. Please pay promptly to guarantee your space at the convention.
- If you elect to pay later, we will send you an invoice. Please be patient. Depending on the volume of registrations received, it may take a week or two to process your invoice.
- See the tables below for cost and cancellation policy.
While online registration is preferred, you may also elect to submit your registration via postal mail. Click here to download the registration form.
|Welcome Party Under the Palms||$150|
|An Evening Under the Stars at Desert Foothills||$150|
|Farewell Gala: Harvest Moon Ball||$210|
Click here for details and information about how to book these tours.
|Phoenix/Scottsdale, Heard Museum||$69|
Your reservation is not guaranteed until paid in full, and will only be refunded according to the following schedule.
|CANCELLATION RECEIVED BY||CANCELLATION FEE|
|On or before 6/30/23:||Reservations can be cancelled without a fee.|
|7/1/23 – 7/31/23:||Cancellation fee of 25%|
|8/1/23 – 8/31/23:||Cancellation fee of 50%|
|9/1/23 – 9/30/23:||Cancellation fee of 75%|
|On or after 10/1/23:||NO REFUNDS|
|Note that registration fee of $75 (collected separately) is mandatory and non-refundable.|
After submitting your registration, the following steps will take place. Due to the volume of registrations, emails, and calls that are being received, any step may take up to a week, possibly longer. Remember that most of these steps are managed by fellow members who have volunteered to help. PLEASE BE PATIENT. There are only so many hours in a day.
- If you did not pay after submitting your registration, you will be sent an invoice.
- Your name will be entered on the attendee list on the website as time permits.
- Your registration will not be considered firm until you have paid in full.
- Additional waitlist requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
Click Here to email the Scottsdale Team for more information.
Click Here to Open the Registration Form. Fields with an * are required.
World Wings International
2023 Convention - Scottsdale
Donate to World Wings
Medicines Sans Frontieres
MSF - Get Involved
Partners In Giving
In Memoriam - 2023
In Memoriam - 2022
In Memoriam - 2021
In Memoriam - 2020
In Memoriam - 2019
In Memoriam - 2018
In Memoriam - 2017
Related Pan Am Links
© 2023 World Wings International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.