|NORTH TO ALASKA!|
2020 INFORMATION UPDATE
On November 2, we sent out invoices for the $55/per person WWI convention registration fee. This is separate from the $445/per person deposit charged by Celebrity. Click the button in the email to see the invoice. The invoice has a button to pay via PayPal or Credit Card, as well as the address if you wish to pay by check. Please submit your payment by November 22.
Please note that information about Discounted Excursions, Hotel Accommodations, and Flights booked through Celebrity will be made available as soon as the arrangements are finalized.
Many thanks to all the World Wings members and friends who have signed up for the Alaska Cruise! The Seattle Convention team is grateful and overwhelmed by the response.
- Because of the care that is taken with the credit card numbers, the security information must be obtained separately, a most time-consuming task!
- We would like you to know that the registrations are being handled in the order they are received on the internet or by the postmark date of the envelope if mailed in. We hope you get your desired cabin, but if your first choice is sold out, your name will go on a waitlist for that cabin class in case any become available.
- All cabins except inside cabins have a private balcony (veranda) and all cabins can be made up with two single beds or one queen bed.
- The first charge is for $445 per person and will be on your credit card to Celebrity Cruises (Florida) within the first 2-3 weeks of receipt of registration. A separate charge to WWI of $55 per person for the Registration Fee equals the first $500 deposit.
- Next deposit for Celebrity is due between Feb. 1-15 for $500 per person.
- If your credit card changes or expires please notify Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org with the new information.
Thank you for your patience!
World Wings International
© 2018 World Wings International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.